Original acrylic painting, 5" x 7", framed in eco-friendly opposite wall. This painting is from the (Her)balism Collection, from the chapter on Pine.
Opposite Wall Frames
· prints on FSC certified paper
· wood frames and poster hangers are exclusively made of FSC certified wood
· uses recycled paper
· manufactured locally by a mill in Quebec (Canada) that uses advanced green bio-gas technology.
· packaging and supplies are made from post-recycled materials produced in Canada and the U.S.
· donates 1% of our annual proceeds to help support environmental initiatives
· 1% of sales go to One Tree Planted, a Non-Profit which is committed to planting one tree for every dollar donated.
· Planted over 9000 trees in British Columbia
My products and practice are eco-friendly and sustainable. But don't take my word for it, as a business that values transparency, you can check out my sourcing at myrandastorm.com/sustainability
top of page
bottom of page