New Twin Falls archival giclee print on natural cold press paper. 13" x 17"
Print does not come framed.
Lynn Valley, with its icy waters and lush dewy forests has continually inspired me to create. I first started visiting the headwaters as a baby in my parent's backpack, as a young girl I often painted these trails. Later, I attended Capilano University and would frequently visit Lynn Creek around my studies. In 2017 I did my first serious study of this river and created two paintings, Lynn Creek and Lynn Headwaters. This third painting, Twin Falls, captures the rushing water that flows into the river I painted previously. I spent a few days hiking and photographing the area in back in March and based Twin Falls loosely off those photographs in combination with my memories of the location.
My art practice and packaging are sustainable, see www.myrandastorm.com/sustainability
Twin Falls Archival Giclee Print
Printed from an eco-friendly and local company, ArtinkPrint.
- Cares about the environment and prints entirely on environmentally certified papers
- Certified pulp comes from well-managed forests, controlled sources, and may also come from recycled wood or fiber.
- Believes in working to eliminate habitat destruction, water pollution, displacement of indigenous peoples, and violence against wildlife.
- Our paper products come from certified legal and responsible sources, backed by a rigorous, third party certification audit. The certification standard is based on principles that promote sustainable forest management, including measures to protect water quality, biodiversity, wildlife habitat, species at risk, and ‘Forests with Exceptional Conservation Value’.
- Uses post-consumer waste fiber
- Green-e certified renewable energy
- Uses eco-friendly print technology through Ricoh Canada. ·
- Able to recycle used cartridges, drums, and other supplies.·
- Ricoh Canada is a National sponsor of the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup·
- Tree planting initiative to offset carbon footprint
- All of our paper, cardboard, and plastic is recycled according to CRD guidelines
- Small independent Business located in Victoria, BC.
- Shares local artists opportunities and calls.